I am happy to give other persons the possibility to use results, and to widen the knowledge of my genealogy research in respect of the copyright, on these generel terms:
- You are most wellcome to link to this website.
- Deep hyperlinks are accepted when made for non-commercial purposes.
- Short citations from the website – typically a few sentences in length – is allowed with clear reference of origin including domain name and preferably also a hyperlink.
- Longer citations should only be published with my prior written permission.
- Photos on this domain are also covered by copyright.
- Do not link directly to a photograph, but link to the page name on which it appears.
This is not a desire of general limitations to use of my material. The purpose is to prevent publishing on web-based media where the personal copyright to the material has been lost (as certain social media), and to avoid commercial exploitation.
Recently, this domain was copied into a “.gq” domain, where the structure and substantial parts of the text was copied. Please understand this was a violation of my copyright. Luckily, I had it removed. You are at the original and genuine website here!
© 2011 by Bjørn Marcher (and the pseudonyme ”Bearfields”).